Everybody Luv Black
Reality Rap. Not your normal Trap Rap BS. Dope lyrics. Totally Amped
Okay people, let’s be honest. Hip-Hip is saturated with a lot of bullshit nowadays. The radio is flooded with pure mediocrity at best. And just when you’ve lost all faith in America’s youngest musical pastime you get inspired by some talented individual(s) who are on the cusp of really changing the game. Enter Newport, RI Hip-Hop duo, Everybody Luv Black.
This Ocean State powerhouse group is comprised of the nightmare verbalist and the monster lyricist aka B Luv and Freddie Black. Their self titled debut is 14 cuts fueled by monstrous verbals and hammering beats. The duo delivers the angst of their community as they give you a first person view of the disparity between Newport’s elitist 1% and the remaining 99% of the tourist city’s population. There’s no shortage of dope bars here. These guys go in! My favorite jawn would have to be “Secret Society”. Freddie Black drops the ill lines as he spits:
Write your name down and your social security number/You know it’s on when they take the 2nd amendment from us/No guns/To protect your loved ones/They call a state of emergency/When they get rid of currency Freddie Black - Secret Society
Everybody Luv Black is filled with dope lyrics like the aforementioned. So if you’re starving for that real Hip-Hop you’ll want to head over to iTunes and cop this jawn today. Not tomorrow, but today. Right this second! It’ll be one of the best investment that you’ve made in music in a while. Enjoy!